Enjoy the precision ground dovetail column
that allows for fast and easy tool
without having to re-register the spindle
centerline. The Z-axis handwheel with
fully geared lift system easily lifts
lowers the headstock up to 14-3/4".
A 3/4 HP reversible variable-speed
motor drives an all-steel geared Hi/Lo
gearbox which drives the 60mm diameter
and R-8 spindle. The precision ground
iron milling table with coolant troughs
drain will accept an aftermarket coolant
system and power feed. These features
with the outstanding X and Y table
of 5-3/4" x 15-1/2" make
Mill/Drill one of the most popular
available. Variable spindle speed from
- 2000 RPM
- Push button emergency switch with indicator
- Variable spindle speed from 0 - 2000 RPM
- Almost 14" of headstock movement
- Hi/Lo range all-steel gear box
- Reversing switch
- Coolant trough
- Circuit fuse
- Dial speed control
- Dovetail column
- Includes: 5/8" drill chuck & arbor,
2 T-nuts, 2 open end combo wrenches,
wrenches, extra drive belt and 4
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase, universal
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 85mm
- Swing: 18"
- Max. distance spindle to table: 14-3/4"
- X and Y handwheel calibration: 0.001"
- Z handwheel calibration: 0.005"
- T-Slots: 3 @ 1-11/16" centers, 3/8"
- Table size: 6-1/4" x 21-5/8"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 15-7/8"
- Table travel (cross): 5-3/4"
- Headstock travel: 14-7/8"
- Drilling capacity: 1"
- Max. face cutter diameter: 2"
- Quill diameter: 60mm
- Variable speed: 0 - 1000, 0 - 2000 RPM (Hi-lo
- Approximate shipping weight: 445 lbs.