This M1111 Milling Machine has all of the
important features of the M1110, but
a few extra time-saving luxuries. However,
this mill is further fortified with
headstock for horizontal milling, 1
motor, a multi-function digital depth
on the quill, push-button speed control
digital spindle tachometer. The quick
tapping feature also makes hole threading
simple. Just put the machine in "tapping
mode", start the tap, and when
is completed, push the button at the
of the rack levers and the spindle
immediately withdrawing the tap from
hole. The back-lit digital tachometer
you the precise spindle speed for matching
tooling and material. All of these
features make the M1111 Milling Machine
of the most sought after machines available!
- Over 14" of headstock movement
- Dovetail column
- Digital spindle scale reads metric or inches,
zero set, on/off
- Head tilts 90°
- Push button variable speed
- Back-lit digital speed display
- Reversing buttons on the rack handles for
- Coolant trough
- Front mounted fine feed knob
- Push button motor control for forward, reverse,
tapping and off
- Front mounted E-stop button
- See-through chip guard with safety switch
- Includes: 5/8" drill chuck & arbor,
2 T-nuts, 2 open end combo wrenches,
wrenches, extra drive belt and 4
- Motor: 1 HP, 220V, brushless DC motor w/
step-up transformer, 110V operation
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 2-7/8"
- Swing: 18"
- Max. distance spindle to table: 14-3/4"
- X and Y handwheel calibration: 0.001"
- Z handwheel calibration: 0.005"
- T-Slots: 3 @ 1-11/16" centers, 3/8"
- Table size: 6-1/4" x 21-5/8"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 15-7/8"
- Table travel (cross): 5-3/4"
- Headstock travel: 14-7/8"
- Drilling capacity: 1"
- Max. face cutter diameter: 2"
- Quill diameter: 60mm"
- Variable speed: 100 - 1750 RPM
- Approximate shipping weight: 436 lbs.